The handlebar switch or remote control is an option to control the add-e NEXT power setting directly from the handlebar instead of from the battery cap. In this case the battery can be fitted onto hard to get at places.
The handlebar switch is designed only as a sender. Which means it only send data but cannot receive any. The power setting cap on the battery must be in the Off/Standby position in order to use the handlebar switch.
The handlebar switch can be attached on the left (preffered) or right hand side of the handlebars. It is fastened with the supplier rubber adapter and O-ring.
- Remote Control with 3 buttons
- Rubber handlebar adapter
- Various rubber rings
- Button Battery CR2032
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 48/38/21 mm
- Weight: about 15g incl. battery
- Battery: Lithium coin cell CR2032 3V
- System compatibility: Bluetooth ® 4.0
- Reach: 3 m
- Operating temperatur: -10°C – 60°C